PEM Motion takes a different path.
PEM Motion was born out of the idea to make electric mobility sustainable and affordable. This idea of “Achieving more with less” is still the credo of everything we do at PEM Motion.
By focusing on the Return on Engineering, we dramatically increase the efficiency of the process to deliver innovative results in the wide field of future mobility.
With our fresh spirit, our unique approach and our cutting-edge infrastructure, we are the first to truly integrate development and industrialization.
Our offer of engineering and consulting services
Product and process technologies
for battery industrialization
- Engineering: Battery Modules and Packs
- FIT 4 e-Mobility: Matching clients’ current products to future mobility needs
- Future Mobility Consulting: Battery Safety, Purchasing and Supply Chain, Flexible and Cost Efficient Production
- Testing and Certification: Battery Cells and Modules
- Re-X Expertise: Re-Use, Remanufacturing and sustainable Recycling
Digital solutions for automated driving
- E/E engineering
- Mobile robotics & automation
- Electric powertrain engineering
- Requirements engineering
- Data driven analytics
Engineering from idea to production
- Mechanical engineering, specification, concepts, design and simulation
- Prototyping, model making and tooling for prototypes up to pre-series
- Tools & fixtures production in 1 day
- AM 4 X – Application analysis and training for 3D printing
- Process development joining
- Flexible body shop technologies and processes
- Management of industrialization projects
Agile Production Planning
- Factory, assembly, body shop-planning for electric vehicles and components
- Invest reduction
- Modular production architecture
- Training & qualification
- Ramp-up support
Taking it to the next level
The company was founded in 2014 as a spin-off of Prof. Achim Kampker’s Chair for Production Engineering of E-Mobility Components at RWTH Aachen University (PEM) by some talented engineers with a strong sense, that today’s mobility innovation needs a fresh approach.
Since then, we have grown successfully into more than 40 employees working in 5 offices on 3 continents. Despite being a young organization, we have a proven track record of innovating mobility. Our clients span the full range of the automotive / mobility sector, but we are also working for start-ups, ready to disrupt the industry. And more than that, we do not only build futures for others, we also build companies, like UZE or Ducktrain.
The future of mobility has just begun and there is more to come, so we decided to take our company to the next level in 2019 under one strong brand: PEM Motion.
Come work with us
We are always looking for talented people. Feel free to submit a general application and we will let you know if something comes up that would be perfect for you.
We are always looking for talented people. Feel free to submit a general application and we will let you know if something comes up that would be perfect for firstname.lastname@example.org