Together we develop an actionable strategy for you to manage and accelerate your fleet’s transition to electric mobility. We provide you with a holistic view of the market, fully understanding doubts and open questions that you have as a fleet operator. In this way, we can help you take that first step towards electrification!
Project Phase 1
- Gain a holistic understanding of the market and the latest technology trends.
- Learn about current market regulations and implications for your operations.
- Understand the basic steps of electrification and successful best practice examples.
Project Phase 2
- We take you by the hand and assess your single fleet in detail; with a strong focus on its single characteristics.
- We lay out the market – tailor-fitted to your fleets demands – and provide a TCO and break-even analysis.
Project Phase 3
- Throughout this last part of the study, we plan your individual roadmap to fleet electrification and provide you with concrete next steps to implement them accordingly.
Over ten years ago a group of researchers within the highly innovative environment of RWTH Aachen University began to develop a cargo EV called StreetScooter, which could be manufactured even in high-wage countries like Germany.
In 2014 Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading postal and logistics group, agreed to acquire StreetScooter GmbH with a vision to build the entire electric fleet in-house. In addition to general engineering, StreetScooter was responsible for the vehicles’ integration into the fleet, infrastructure and battery management, development of drive trains, reliability assessments and the fleet’s software.
Hands-on experience gained from this innovative project was translated into the Return on Engineering (RoE) approach: “simpler, more efficient, cheaper and faster”. In 2014 the pioneers of the StreetScooter project centralized around this motto by founding PEM Motion.